- Displays names of eight phases
Examine the Interaction of Tools and Objects With Which They Come in ContactExplore various types of tools, marks made by those tools, and the comparison process used in analyzing tool marks with this comprehensive kit.
• Experience Many Materials
Collect Evidence like the ExpertsGather forensic evidence like a pro with these kits of basic materials and equipment. Lead your class in a series of crime scene simulations and ensure proper collection and documentation techniques by providing high quality supplies.
• Necessary Supplies for Investigations In One Comprehensive Package• Replacements Available• Equipment only (does not include activities)
Use multiple forms of evidence analysis.Poor puppy Plato was dognapped. Now that he is safely back home, it’s time to test the evidence and determine the culprit of the canine caper.
• Test the evidence and determine the culprit• Six different activities
Deduce, Try, and Convict the CulpritThe school mascot is taken. There’s a note, some strange-looking leaves, a mouth guard and some white fibers left at the scene. Who took the mascot?
• Includes enough material for 30 students, a teacher’s guide, student worksheets and casebooks.
Use to Safely Demonstrate Bullet Types, Or to Stage a Crime Scene• Safe Alternative to Ballistics• Various Sizes Included
Colorimetric test for trace evidence.This simple, two-part presumptive test will help you quickly determine whether or not a surface has recently been exposed to a discharged firearm.
• Grades 9-12• Estimated class/lab time required: 30 minutes