Celestron Digital Microscope Imager HD 5MP, BlackCelestron Digital Microscope Imager HD 5MP, Black
Simple, rugged aluminum housed 5MP CMOS sensor
- Replaces the eyepiece on your traditional microscope. Turns any existing traditional microscope with 23 mm or 30 mm eyepiece diameters into a digital microscope
- Takes high resolution still images and 30 fps video
- USB powered – Connects to your personal computer via open USB port
- Software included – Works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- More robust software with new features like measurement, calibration, note taking and comparison feature which allows comparing 2 live streams
Crime Scene 2: Kidnapped! The Case of Jason WorthCrime Scene 2: Kidnapped! The Case of Jason Worth
Students Apply Science Principles and Relate the Conclusion to a Criminal InvestigationAll the intrigue, mystery, and excitement of an actual case arrives in your lab with this lab activity.
• Case-Based Scenario• Biology and Chemistry Concepts
Crime Scene 4: Terror from Paradise KitCrime Scene 4: Terror from Paradise Kit
Employ Forensics to Stop a Terrorist PlotYour students can become agents in charge of preventing a terror attack in this real life simulation as they perform tests that have become customary in the fight against terrorist plots.
• Students Apply Science Principles and Relate the Conclusion to a Criminal Investigation• Case-Based Scenario
Crime Scene V: Abandoned Shed KitCrime Scene V: Abandoned Shed Kit
Blood Evidence Analysis Solves the CrimeYou are the crime scene investigator charged with conducting five blood analysis tests to help solve the mystery of the abandoned shed, which seems to be the center of a lot more garden tool storage.
• Case-Based Scenario• Biology and Chemistry Concepts
CSI: Who Killed Henry Ward? KitCSI: Who Killed Henry Ward? Kit
You be the detective!This kit addresses several different approaches for conducting a crime scene investigation.
• Link to a real-life scenario• Aligned with NGSS Life and Physical Science DCIs: LS1, LS2, LS3, LS4 and PS2.• Contains analysis of many types of evidence• Estimated class/lab time required: 160 minutes over 4 class periods
Dealing With Murder: Dead and Breakfast Lab ActivityDealing With Murder: Dead and Breakfast Lab Activity
Merge Scientific Method with Literacy In the Ultimate “Whodunnit”Clues continue to unfold as students become critical readers in this engaging lab activity.
• Includes a reference poster with clues and a CD-ROM containing all required print material
Dealing With Murder: Fatal Error Lab ActivityDealing With Murder: Fatal Error Lab Activity
Use Critical Thinking and Literacy Skills to Solve an Exciting Murder MysteryRichard Webster and his crack staff of software developers have locked themselves in a think tank until their ground-breaking computer program “Rosebud” is complete. When the doors finally open Webster’s dead body is discovered, apparently strangled by a mouse cord, and his prized program is erased.
• Activity includes a laminated reference poster with clues and a CD-ROM containing all required print material
Digital Microscope DigiTeachDigital Microscope DigiTeach
This elegantly designed digital USB-microscope is very suitable for both teacher and student use.It is equipped with continuously variable LED light powered by an external power supply.
The 60x objective is used without immersion oil, and this makes the microscope very easy to use and minimizes cleaning of the lenses after use.Supplied with easily operated software (Windows compatible) that makes it is possible to capture images and videos among other things.
The digital microscope can also be used as a normal microscope without having to connect it to a computer via usb-cable.Just connect the power supply to the microscope.
Digital microscope, USB, 5 MPDigital microscope, USB, 5 MP
A neat little microscope with 5 MP resolution and stand.Easy to use for examining small details and surfaces, and includes adjustable built-in LED illumination.When mounted in the stand, allows a slightly larger working distance, and less magnification.When holding it over a surface, you can use the focusing wheel to ensure sharp images at two different magnifications.Supplied with Windows and Mac compatible software.
Robust low-priced hobby/student microscope with simple optical glass objectives mounted on a revolving nosepiece. It comes with a plastic vertical stage with stage clips and a 6-hole disc condenser.
The eyetube is mounted at a 45 degree angle for comfortable viewing and has a wide-field eyepiece with built-in pointer. In addition to the traditional bottom light the microscope is provided with a top light, and is thus also suited for observation of surfaces of leaves, coins, insects etc.
A simple microscope ideal for hobby use and for smaller children.The simplicity of the design makes it a good choice as an introduction to microscopes or as a supplement to the traditional school microscopes.
Economy Trajectory RodsEconomy Trajectory Rods
Simulate Bullet Holes for Trajectory DeterminationsFollow the path of a bullet from weapon to victim or surface using the components of this ballistics set. Two sets of predrilled plastic blocks simulate the holes produced by 9 mm and .45 caliber bullets entering at 30, 45, 60, and 90 degree angles. Mount the blocks on a wall or any surface and determine trajectory using either trajectory rods or string, available separately. Set of 8 blocks.