Studuino with base mount
With Arduino compatibility, motor driver ICs, and connectors for motors and sensors already on board, your robot is just waiting to be built.
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 will need to be installed on and PCs running Windows XP SP3 (32 / 64 bit)
•or higher. It will be installed automatically along with the Studuino Programming Environment.
• Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
• Only the Block Programming Environment is supported on Mac OS X.
• A Bluetooth Low Energy-compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS9+. iOS devices will only work with the Tickle Programming Environment. Visit this page for more details.
• A Bluetooth Low Energy-compatible device launched with Android 5.0+. Please be aware that the software is not guaranteed to run on all devices which meet these requirements.
• Android devices will only work with the Block Programming Environment.
★ You’ll need to use the USB port to connect the board.
★ Programs made using any OS other than those listed above must be compiled and uploaded in Arduino IDE.
Dimensions 60 × 70 × 12 mm
USB Connector mini-B
★A USB mini-B cable (not included) is required to connect to your PC.
Flash Memory 16KB (0.5KB allocated for bootloader)
Digital I/O Pins 14 (DC Motor Driver IC: D2, D3, D4, D5, D7, D8
Servomotor: D9, D10, D11, D12, D2, D4, D7, D8)
Analog Input Pins 8 (Push-buttons on A0, A1, A2, and A3 and
sensors on A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, and A7)
Clock Speed 8MHz
Operating Voltage 3.3 V
DC Motor Driver IC Onboard (2ch, max voltage 1A/ch)
Communication Protocol USB-to-serial interface IC (download and install device driver to us)
Onboard LEDs Power Red
Onboard Push-buttons A0, A1, A2, A3
Onboard Light Sensor －