ErgoBot with ErgoBoard Robotics
The ErgoBot and Arduino compatible ErgoBoard form a powerful but easy to use platform that works wirelessly with phones, tablets or computers.
The ErgoBot Robotics system includes the ErgoBot, the Arduino-compatible ErgoBoard, an IR distance sensor, a 5-position IR skirt sensor for line following, and more.
- Everything works right out of the box – nothing to solder or assemble.
- Designed for the classroom – use the same ErgoBot every period, all day.
- Projects 1-8 require no installed software. Students write easy code that gets the ErgoBot moving in less than 20 minutes.
- All three sensors are included and need only a few jumpers to connect.
- Build up to C-level programming language using logic and sensors.
- The teacher’s guide includes 23 projects with lessons, slides, and a wealth of instructional material.
- The Arduino-compatible ErgoBoard is available separately to upgrade your existing ErgoBot.