Epson ELP-DC07 Document Camera
With a large, highly efficient 1/2.7″ CMOS imaging sensor, the ELP-DC07 delivers bright images with high quality that will bring life to classroom activities. Paired with 8x digital zoom capabilities, capturing the finest details of an object is a breeze. With a maximum capture area 275 x 491mm at 1080p resolution, the ELP-DC07 can also cover large objects without any trouble.
The high resolution of full HD 1080p enables accurate projection of objects with life-like detail. One touch auto-focus and an easy to understand control panel makes the ELP-DC07 a flexible teaching tool for a more interactive learning experience that will engage students.
The mechanical body structure allows the camera to rotate 90 degrees vertically and horizontally so it can also be used to capture classroom activities.
Capturing audio is also simple thanks to the built in microphone, and brightening up an image is as simple as turning on the incorporated LED lighting system.
The ELP-DC07 is now compatible with Epson EIT (Easy Interactive Tools), making control even more simple.
Key Features & Benefits
- Deliver powerful lessons with close-up detail – 8x digital zoom
- Astounding clarity and colour – HD 1080p output resolution
- Record and share audio/video lessons – built-in microphone
- Ultra-smooth performance – 30 frames per second (fps) at 1080p
- Convenient Freeze buttons – easily pause and/or resume the image
- Simple Control – now compatible with Epson EIT (Easy Interactive Tools)
- Portable Design – ideal for space-constrained areas