Epson DC13 Document Viewer
Take lessons further with the Full HD 1080p resolution Epson ELP-DC13 document camera. This flexible document camera easily captures and displays books, 3D objects and experiments. Simplified connectivity makes installation and control easier than ever before. The ELP-DC13 has a robust and durable design, with great security features allowing it to be permanently placed in a classroom or boardroom.
Teachers can use the ELP-DC13 to demonstrate the view from a microscope, a live experiment in science class or display fine prints from an architectural drawing onto the bigger projected screen. Compatible with Epson EIT (Easy Interactive Tools) software, users can take advantage of features such as split screen mode, video recording with audio, image capturing and save recordings to an SD card or computer.
Key Features & Benefits
- Remarkable image quality – New Larger optical sensor provides sharp, clear images.
- Deliver powerful lessons with amazing detail – 16x digital zoom.
- Future Ready connectivity – HDMI digital connectivity for high-quality video content.
- Microphone built in – Capture audio/video lessons for future reference.
- Microscope Adaptor Included – Connect directly to your microscope & share the microscopic events with the whole class.
- Powerful storage capability – Store captured images and video onto SD card, USB device or the 1GB internal memory.
- PC Free Annotation – Connect a mouse or Control Device directly via the USB-A port and annotate on the live image, without a PC. Built-in toolbar software will become active.
- Time Lapse – Capture the growth of a plant, or organic process over an extended period by setting the camera to combine images taken into a video file.