This experiment guide covers the latest standards for College Board Advanced Placement Physics 2.
- Every lab is based on the College Board Learning Objectives.
- Data Analysis and Assessment Questions are designed to prepare students for the AP® Physics 2 exam
- Every lab employs the same strategies found in free response questions on the AP® exam
- Includes editable student handouts
Prepare your students for inquiry investigations in the physics lab. Each lab is presented in three ways:
- Guided Inquiry
- Student designed
Each lab includes teacher resources. You decide which level of inquiry is appropriate for each lab:
- Pre-lab discussion and questions
- Procedural overview
- Teacher tips
- Sample data
- Assessment and synthesis questions
- Extended inquiry suggestions