This experiment guide covers the latest standards for College Board Advanced Placement Physics.
- Every lab is based on the College Board Learning Objectives.
- Data Analysis and Assessment Questions are designed to prepare students for the AP® Physics 1 exam
- Every lab employs the same strategies found in free response questions on the AP® exam
- Includes editable student handouts.
Prepare your students for inquiry investigations in the physics lab. Each lab is presented in three ways:
- Guided Inquiry
- Student designed
You decide which level of inquiry is appropriate for each lab. Each lab includes teacher resources:
- Pre-lab discussion and questions
- Procedural overview
- Teacher tips
- Sample data
- Assessment and synthesis questions
- Extended inquiry suggestions