Use the built-in GM tube with protective cap for gamma radiation measurements; remove the cap when working with alpha and beta radiation.
The Geiger counter uses a single 9 V battery.
• Sensitive to alpha, beta and gamma radiation
• 8 fixed measurement periods (1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 100 s)
• Shows dose rate (μSv/h), relative to Cs-137
• The GM voltage can be adjusted between 400 and 700 V, while the count rate is displayed
• Displays max., min., and average for μSv/h and CPS
Specifications of the tube windowDiameter: 9.1 mm Material: Mica Thickness: 1.5 – 2.0 mg/cm2